Tel: +44 (0)121 778 2400    Email:
Indefinate Leave to Remain
Indefinite Leave to Remain

If you have remained in the UK for a certain period of time, you are eligible to apply for settlement visa, also known as indefinite leave to remain. Families of British citizens or persons settled in the UK are given preference in this category and permission to settle permanently in the UK may be given immediately.

If you are applying for indefinite leave to remain in the UK, your right to apply usually depends on the immigration category you are currently under.

You can apply for settlement through a public enquiry office or by post and a settlement checking service can also help you submit your application.

You will first have to obtain a biometric residence permit, which confirms your immigration status as well as the entitlements that come with it and if you are immigrating with your dependents, they may have to apply for this permit as well.

How Can We Help?

There are several different routes through which one can apply for indefinite leave to remain.

Each route takes you through a different application form.

For someone unfamiliar with the application system, the number of available applications can be overwhelming, so we can help you decide which route to follow to file your application for settlement.

We can help you with the application procedure and scrutinize the documents required for the same and can also help you prepare for interviews required during the application process.

Our legal and advisory services can be invaluable to anyone who plans to file for settlement from within the UK.

Back to top